The Hanse House
The only surviving Hanseatic business headquarters or steelyard in England. The licence to build on this site was granted circa 1474 and the original building is likely to have consisted of 2 hanseatic warehouses constructed circa 1480 with a street range where the Georgian house now stands.Read more
The King's Lynn Minster
The Minster is situated in the historic surroundings of the Saturday Market Place in King’s Lynn. Founded by the first Bishop of Norwich, Herbert de Losinga, in 1101 and, since that time, the Minster has offered a welcome to pilgrims and visitors from around the world for over 900 years.Read more
The Custom House
An elegant classical building designed by Henry Bell. Built in 1683 and opened as a merchants exchange in 1685.
King’s Lynn Tourist Information Centre
Saturday Market Place
Norfolk PE30 5DQ
Telephone.: 01553 774297
Govia Thameslink Railway operates services from London King’s Cross to King’s Lynn – hourly to King’s Lynn (half hourly at peak times) with average journey time 1 hr 40 mins. National Express coach services run to King’s Lynn from London Victoria via Peterborough. By car, King's Lynn is easily accessed via the M11, A10 or A1 from the south and via the A47 and A17 from the Midlands and the North.